This is where you'll spend most of your time while at the gym.
Add an exercise
Tap “+ Exercise” to add an exercise from our database. We also allow for supersets of up to 4 exercises.
Modify an exercise
Tap the action menu (···) adjacent to the pen icon to perform actions related to the exercise.
Define your goals
- Tap the yellow (+) to add additional sets.
- Weight targets can be standard integers (e.g. 225 lbs.) or percentages of your training max.
- If you select a timed exercise like planks, define the length of each set.
Modify your sets (optional)
Tap the action menu (···) to the right of each set to perform various actions.
Complete each set
- Tap the yellow check (✔) if you manage to hit your targets.
- If you deviated from your goal, adjust the achieved column as necessary.
Leave a note
You can optionally enter notes for each exercise by tapping the pen icon.
Submit your workout
Once you complete a workout, submit it by tapping “Finish."
- Name the workout, set its duration and location.
- Leave a note for how the workout went.
- Toggle the share slider if you wish to keep your workout private.
- Add your bodyweight by tapping "More Options" (this value will not be shown publicly).
Note: you can leave these values blank if you prefer.